Mid Airs

Status
Not open for further replies.

senzasama

hi im senzasama a fairly new member. i registered for legions overdrive a few weeks ago but signed up for forums just a few days ago.

i have gotten pretty good at chain gunning ppl and im usually able to chain people down in 1 jump (like, when me and my enemy both fly up until our energy runs out, and both come down, but before we touch the ground im usually able to chain them down). but now i wanna learn how to mid air. i find mid airing in third person view a lot more effective then first

If anybody wouldnt mind, some mid airing training would be really nice and helpful. i have seen a few legions montages and i wanted to make one of my own, so i wanna get good at mid airs and make a video. ill be using fraps and sony vegas to record and edit.

If anybody is interested in helping me out plz send me a message, and once i get good and make my video, ill give u a thank you at my end credits for it.

srry about my grammar english is my second language

GROUCH

Try Practicing Mid-Airs with people in duel server or something
When you practice you'll find out that you need to get the Timing,Aiming,and Prediction right in order to get a MA
But it really depends on u , on how u play and such. ;)

senzasama

Try Practicing Mid-Airs with people in duel server or something
When you practice you'll find out that you need to get the Timing,Aiming,and Prediction right in order to get a MA
But it really depends on u , on how u play and such. ;)
Meh, i can usually score an MA 50% of the time, but im focusing on trying to MA at least 75% of the time. not really the answer im looking for, but thanks for the advice though

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Here you come asking for help with midairing, hoping to get some tips. And then you say you score midairs 50% of the time.

reel jokester!

Immanent

Meh, i can usually score an MA 50% of the time, but im focusing on trying to MA at least 75% of the time. not really the answer im looking for, but thanks for the advice though

You must be pretty damn good if you can do that. If you can MA 50% of the time, I say you would be an expert.
That is if they do not fly in a straight line.

Pure

there are no training tips for ma s just practice with rocket and grenade dont use cg , that and duels, duh.

Reith

there actually are tips for MA's, everyone on our clan can do so consistently, so at your tryout our team can give you a few tips and we can practice them if you'd like...whether you make it or not we can help you a bit

Armageddon

Teapot
I once pulled 66 MA's in a game so i kinda got it down for me, but everyone is different. Usually i duel/play LD and what works for me is leading my shot depending on the targets Speed/Height/Direction. It takes time and a lot of practice to be able to predict a targets movement and thats all it boils down to; How to make your rocket occupy the same space as a player at the same time. Unless they float then it just turns into point and click.
During duels i like to circle my target to keep them in a certain area, that cuts down how much of their movement i have to predict.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Practice with nades first, their behavior is fairly the same with less reload and damage. GrenadeTrail data is fairly similiar to shooting hoops, basketball anyone?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Closing thread. Seymour smells lies and deceit!
paleman2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.