Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

k e v i n

Private Tester
merry christmas to all of you from the land of the canadians.......now time to get ready to party tonight!!!!!!:D

Armageddon

Teapot
Should have a new years eve pug.. I'd even attend... because im stuck at home because i work new years day.. dafaq.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
They're not really fun anymore unless some oldies like Kryst come and play. I don't really have enough interest to play more than a couple.

Armageddon

Teapot
They're not really fun anymore unless some oldies like Kryst come and play. I don't really have enough interest to play more than a couple.

I know they aren't fun but i've got *chocolate cookies* else to do :(
Someone come play with me....and don't forget to cup the balls.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Once I get past all this holiday crap I have to go to/deal with. We'll set up some solid PUGs!

#PUGlife2013

Fixious

Test Lead
Test Cont's new maps perhaps. Password protect the channel, put a link to download the new maps in the description that also contains the password. That way you must have the new maps in order to join.

That or FB/Ele/FB. Not my call.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Ah I see, downloading a folder with the map in that also contains a txt document with the pass. That could certainly work.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Test Cont's new maps perhaps. Password protect the channel, put a link to download the new maps in the description that also contains the password. That way you must have the new maps in order to join.
I like it!

Happy New Years guys, be safe tonight! If you're drinking, don't drive and if you're driving don't drink! American friends can make use of Tipsy-Towing (1-800-222-4357) and they'll pick you up and drive your car home. Love you all! See you in 2013.