Map Feedback

Which Map do you want back?

• Total voters

godofgames

Theoretically, if we could vote for which map we wanted to have back, what would it be? Yes you can select more than one.

mario

I want Forgotten back :] Blade Run later it was so boring map with -20 players when there were 30 players there was a lot fun!

Propkid

Blade and Quarry. Forgotten needs some work to make the top of the bridge usable. Such an awesome DM and duel area, but these modes aren't in yet so nope.

U8er

Seriously?
XP7Bp.png

RisingSun

Private Tester
hey i mad a 230 front route on forgotten... now i miss it :oops:. on the plus side it teaches you how to use your jets wisely in my opinion

phanakapan

Private Tester
blade would take a bit of work to fix before it really would work, but i do love the scale of the map. it made chases feel much more epic and tribeslike in a lot of ways. the middle terrain was relatively boring though, and the giant hills on the edges broke the map when it came to rabbits.

forgotten is almost a perfect map with one giant gaping anal explosion of horribleness: the halfpipe in the middle. if you made the halfpipe into much flatter, much more varied terrain (or hell just make it two small shallow halfpipes to save time) it would completely fix the map. Not only would the 230mps front routes go away, but there would actually be a reason for the center bridge everyone loves. i would say make the center terrain actually touch the bridge so there are no gaps underneath, so the bridge becomes a wall in essence.

if only....

Outlawl

Macabre
blade would take a bit of work to fix before it really would work, but i do love the scale of the map. it made chases feel much more epic and tribeslike in a lot of ways. the middle terrain was relatively boring though, and the giant hills on the edges broke the map when it came to rabbits.

forgotten is almost a perfect map with one giant gaping anal explosion of horribleness: the halfpipe in the middle. if you made the halfpipe into much flatter, much more varied terrain (or hell just make it two small shallow halfpipes to save time) it would completely fix the map. Not only would the 230mps front routes go away, but there would actually be a reason for the center bridge everyone loves. i would say make the center terrain actually touch the bridge so there are no gaps underneath, so the bridge becomes a wall in essence.

if only....

These actually sound perfect. +1

Vinzyboy23

I don't like Forgotten much, makes my head explode because of the half pipe in the middle, and only if they increase the distance of two bases in the map and make the half pipe split into two, that should fix the map. And oh, make the center bridge lower and longer.

Therefore my choices: Blade Run and Quarry (don't hate).