Map Contest [Round 3] Voting!

Which map should be entered into the official Legions: Overdrive map roster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
Vote for your favourite map and the winner will get added to the official map rotation!
Maps that do not win can be refined and resubmitted in later rounds.

If you want to play the maps , extract the contents of these zips to your legions/data/missions folder and use the command below in your console once you've hosted a game. ( control + ~ )

Code:
Server::loadMission("legions/data/missions/MISSIONFILE.mis", "CTF");
^replace 'MISSIONFILE' above with the name of the one you extracted there and are trying.

Poll duration is for one week. Please download and try out the maps before voting!

Winter Melt by Defender
http://www.tribalcombat.com/Maps/WinterMelt/
Legions%202013-09-01%2018-37-31-27_1364x706.jpg

Qualm by Ucan
https://mega.co.nz/#!9ZVwzSjI!fgMQYCBHdCa0hVgS9isLbmQcKlNyFxgd-bMX6NoG7ts
Qualm1_zpsbe54aac0.png

Defender

Yea, let me know what you think about my map winter melt.
It was a vary easy map to make, and it loads and runs vary fast.
I will add more eyecandy if needed, like more trees, rocks, plants, from grassy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNAKEOPS

Looks like Teddy forgot to enter his Shoreline map, would have knocked out the competition. Defender's map is good, but I'm tired of playing snow maps all the time. There's Whiteout, really good. Nivo, Frostbyte, and Fallout. Ucan's texture is unique so it's a change.

Fixious

Test Lead
Please don't make any changes to a map once voting has been started, unless you're fixing spawn points or double flags. You'll get a chance to make changes once the next map competition comes around. However, maps should be a finished and working state if the community is voting on them.

Considering the votes are this close, I wouldn't care if both get added. But that's not really up to me.

Jaymyster

Defender, why did you choose not to enter your map "stardust" (in custom map forum) instead? I'm quite sure it would have won

Defender

Defender, why did you choose not to enter your map "stardust" (in custom map forum) instead? I'm quite sure it would have won

I don't know, But It uses custom terrain textures from filterforge.com, and I can't find a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, or any License, that the Devs would allow..
But the custom skybox has a License, from gamebanana.com.

I could enter it in the next contest, after I remove the current custom terrain textures, and replace with ones the Devs, allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.