Download Map Aftermath

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Lower the base - not sure if I have an older version - I could walk underneath the base lol! Don't lower the whole base so that it's just the top; lower it enough so someone can't walk underneath.

WhiteHawk

Lower the base - not sure if I have an older version - I could walk underneath the base lol! Don't lower the whole base so that it's just the top; lower it enough so someone can't walk underneath.
Just and fyi he already did that and its not longer the bright yellow grass its now snow.

57thEnryu

wait a sec........new map is called aftermath.mis.....my server is running after1.mis......

*chocolate cookies*!!!!!!

stefygraff

Private Tester
After having working so much on The Coliseum, Odysseus, and the new Moon Colony I've almost forgot about my first map ever.

I admit it again, this map is a mess, but Im currently working on hills for it. im trying to make it a little hard to cap because the base is much more open than other projects I've made(with you guys)
For now im just going to throw out some pics of how the new Aftermath "face" looks like, most likley in 1-2 days ill update the thread with the latest version.

Modifications made:

-Lowered the base structure
-I cut out the tower from the middle, this map is already "easy job" for o-snipers
-Modified the terrain and sky (added Core terrain texture)
-Some hills have been smoothed.

This project too is almost done, after i throw out the latest version, last thing i will work out is polishing the hills and finishing details.

Also the map will have assigned ammo box(to avoid LO from being too overpowered)

Here are screenshots:

aftermath2.jpg

aftermah1.jpg

I will set up a public-test version very soon!

Defender

Looking good, I like lava maps.
I wonder if they will ever add back or enable water blocks in the engine, so we can have lava pools?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Are the buildings supposed to be tinted blue? If not, I can help you with that.

wait, just woke up, your talking about blue and red bars from the base?

I wonder if they will ever add back or enable water blocks in the engine, so we can have lava pools?

the old core had a lava river in the center, I can.bring that back in this map but it's too small so its not indicated.

any terrain issue? if yes please give me screenshots on the "hilly problems"

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
No, the buildings themselves are tinted blue. My guess is that your map used to be a snow map. Change the color of the sun, so that the buildings don't look funny colored.

stefygraff

Private Tester
No, the buildings themselves are tinted blue. My guess is that your map used to be a snow map. Change the color of the sun, so that the buildings don't look funny colored.

Thats a thing to work out, i seriosly didn't notice anything but you're right.

Next map update will have a totally new sky and it will be the last for this map, so if you have any feedback, do it now please(not going to change anything after the final touches are done)