Main.cs error

Fixious

Test Lead
To those who are receiving this error, please post your log files before deleting your live folder. These can be found in Legions Overdrive\live\logs. It's best if you simply copy/paste each one to a separate Pastebin file.

http://pastebin.com/

Possible fixes:
  • Delete everything in your legions/preferences folder except defaultPrefs.cs and restarting the launcher.
  • Delete Preferences folder and restarting the launcher.
  • Deleting Manifest.bin and restarting the launcher.

Last edited:

IzSid

Honored Hero
So yea. This hasn't happened to me in a while, hence why I haven't posted any logs. Hopefully it stays that way.

M_1_K_E

ive tried re-downloading legions. it allows me to play. then the next day when i try to play again, i get the script error when execing: "main.cs".

Poponfu

Lead Developer
It happened to me :(

I discovered a way to fix it for now , delete everything in your legions/preferences folder except defaultPrefs.cs. We'll try and figure out why and have it in the next update.

Solid

Private Tester
I just went into /live/legions/preferences and deleted MyLoadout.cs and it worked

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
It's great that those 'fixes' worked for you! However we actually need you to post the logs so we can diagnose what is going wrong in the first place just like the thread asks you to.

Please and thank you! :D