macro's for chatting???

bethal

I had an idea but I'm not much of a techi yet so help would be good :D but I know some stuff about macros from mmo's where I could set one into my skill bar to say stuff like "I'm dieing" "rezzing ;target" and so on. so with the chat back I was wondering if we would assign macro's to do full chat things themselves. it's sort of lazy cos I only have to press 3 buttons to do one but while I'm chasing it's hard to remember them or do them before I need to turn on boost again. as well I know a few funny words I can make by putting certain ones together like "boobs" xD

as well in other areas of the game maybe like attack this dude... but probably need some target system. any way it's just an idea

Application-1

test bester
You want to add more spam to the spam? Oh god no OH GOD.
And you can already say stuff like I am going down with the quickchat commands. Quick chat commands have enough features dont add more spam please.

Nvidia

If you have a mouse which 2 extra button where you can set a special task for the buttons in the mouse driver you can configurate it like :
If you press Button 3 on the mouse it will say "c c c " . So when you press Button 3 on your mouse it will send "c" 3 times which would be "confirmed" in legions quickchat.
you either could set it to : "ytake the flag from me"
so it would acitvate your teamchat with "y" and say "take the flag from me". That would be the only stuff i could tell you about real quickchat

bethal

thats what I mean, to many times I am running back to base and I see people leaving when I'm low on health, not a good idea imo most of the time. and yes I have 2 buttons like you said on my mouse and another 8 on my keyboard

and yeah that forum is like what I mean but I don't see why class select needs them...

and It still won't be overly spam, there is still a nice filter in the game :)