MAB - Mid Air Battle

Good Idea

• Total voters

Jedired1

Mid Air Battle should be a game .... unlimited health and jets (people flying around that means!!)
Also certain amount of players in game dont want a gangbang in the air :/

Every Ma counts as a point , person with most Mas wins

Thats pretty cool :D

but thats my opinion, i want yours :D

Thanks alot Application :p

Ivith

I don't think that would be that awesome to be honest. If you had unlimited jets people would just fly out of the atmosphere or accidentally be pushed off the edge. Not to mention that it hurts like hell to keep your middle finger on the right-click button for almost an hour while hunched forward screaming at your enemy lol.

Disci

Old man
Unlimited health and jets.. Another way to gain 250+ speed.

What does gaining speed has to do with objective to archive as much MA's as possible? You rarely gain any MA's when you're going fast, you know.

I don't think that would be that awesome to be honest. If you had unlimited jets people would just fly out of the atmosphere or accidentally be pushed off the edge. Not to mention that it hurts like hell to keep your middle finger on the right-click button for almost an hour while hunched forward screaming at your enemy lol.

Why would they do that? It's not the point of the gametype at all.

* I know the original post wasn't that clearly written. Usually when you read it the first time it should be quite obivious what OP was talking about.* This time those two posters above me should've read it 2-3 times before posting replies.

*sarcasm(will use this in the future, so there will be no misunderstandments when I write something and and mean quite the opposite)

A2

I like this as well.
But without unlimited jets. Or something like the player gets damaged ONLY if he's been hit in Mid-Air.

RiPTaCk

Funny idea but then everybody will come close and MA you from 2 metres. Therefore distance should be counted in aswell.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Maybe, but it really shouldn't be a priority for the developers. Also, wrong forum, this should be in the suggestions sub-forum.

Dino

Sounds good but just say a newbie comes and joins it and doesn't know what to do so he fly's up and gets owned each time with a MA. So i think there should at least be a selection option for the less able ones who can't MA that good Beginner and the people who MA easily in the Advanced

DKnight556

May be no unlimited jets.
Would have to take out chaingun because it would be useless. Might have to change or get rid of some classes. Also could see the spamming of the bolt if it was put in.

Jedired1

well riptack has point on distance ! mabey limited players on a server ?

And obviously no chaingun since its Ma

MightySheep

this seems cool but its way more ping dependant than regular battles where you can just shoot the surfaces around them

Disci

Old man
this seems cool but its way more ping dependant than regular battles where you can just shoot the surfaces around them

Does it matter? If you have bad ping then it's only because you either have bad connection or you live way too far from the server you're on. Either way the problems is at your end and should not be taken in consideration.

MightySheep

it kind of does matter, this is the most ping dependant game I know, never has my '80 ping' been a problem before but here you are no match for a 20 ping-er

most people with average pings of about 150 will flail with this game type and find it horribluey annoyung

3lionz

Legions Developer
I like this as well.
But without unlimited jets. Or something like the player gets damaged ONLY if he's been hit in Mid-Air.
The issue with that is that players won't move.maybe have it so that if u stay on ground too long... You get damaged?