Looks like stuff's actually happening now that legions is free from IA

sh4rkb1t3

6 months in and we already have 5 new guns. Legions on IA didn't change for years.

Glad to see the game is flourishing now that it's free from the cess pool that was IA. Good riddance to that mismanaged bungle of a company.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
6 months in and we already have 5 new guns. Legions on IA didn't change for years.

Glad to see the game is flourishing now that it's free from the cess pool that was IA. Good riddance to that mismanaged bungle of a company.
How can you hate on Crash and Dr. Wiley :(

EDIT: Years is a hyperbole. Legions in the beginning was...interesting.

Synista

You made some awesome rets... I still use 'em :D haha welcome back though

anak

VIP
you're still alive? i thought wiley and crash stabbed you to death in an alley. welcome back.
go away blitz.

Created

Legions on IA did change a bit. And to be fair, they had several other games to manage as well. So not really mis-managing, but rather taking on more than they could handle. Idk if you meant every word in your post, but I think some respect for the IA crew wouldn't be a bad thing. Afterall they did a great job creating this game in the first place.

Redvan

Private Tester
the only game IA created was Legions. All the others were other companies that made games to put on IA.