LIFE (YOU HAVE TO WACH THIS)

Lcam

Why the Highest-Posting Members dont comment, they always comment!
Oh.. I know because they know it is true!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Actually, I'm the 5 highest posting member, and I disagree with some of those points raised in the video! The community thing at the end was evidently just an after thought of the video to raise a positive point and not make it seem so biased. Obviously computer games are not going to make you a ninja, but like any sportsman who practices their game, you're going to get better at and your reflexes are going to improve somewhat.

I felt that overall the video was very biased, to say the least.

ok lots of his points are true
but it's his fault he doesn't have a social life
he is only upset because he wasted his life on video games and he is passing it to others

Cauchemar

This is my first post in like 5 months or something. This video is oh so true, no matter how many hours you spend playing games like Guitar Hero, EVEN if you can make Through the Fire and The Flames on expert, you'll still suck at the guitar (Unless you played the guitar before that is). Same thing for any other games, oh, yeah, your gaming skills will improve but that's all. *Goes back to hibernate another 5 months*

Redvan

Private Tester
ok lots of his points are true
but it's his fault he doesn't have a social life
he is only upset because he wasted his life on video games and he is passing it to others

True, he is angry (probably more sad than angry though) that he wasted so many hours on video games (and all his points are true about it having very very little value). But I would not say he's just qq'ing about it. It's simply a warning to others. Quite a good one in fact.

I'd disagree with him saying it wont improve your reaction time though. I'm quite thankful for the time I've spent improving my reaction time with fast paced games such as UT3, T:WFC, FME, and L:O to some extent. Doing this things while having discussions in vent at the same time are what helped me get a 99 on the Pilot Candidate Selection Method (PCSM). 99 meaning I did better on it than 99% of people that have taken it.