Legions Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

snob

It isn't a tournament without the last minute mix team signing up.

That would be me + anybody. Seriously, anybody

Disci

Old man
Why Stygian and Fallout are not in the map list and instead of them there are Core and Forgotten(+Zenith)?

Disci

Old man
If there is Forgotten, Elegiac, Core and Zenith, there must be Stygian too. Just because you *lovely lady* s don't like it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
8 v 8 is the new "in"

Just another quick question, if a team doesn't have enough and can't find a sub(s) etc, can the game still be played if agreed by both sides? And vice versa if there is too many?

If there is Forgotten, Elegiac, Core, Zenith, there must be Stygian too. Just because you *unmentionable vulgar word* s don't like it.

Agreed, even though 8v8 can be big enough for a map like Core and Forgotten, I'd just like to remind Shaska that those maps are best played 9v9.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
(1) Zenith
(2) Elegiak
(3) Fallout
(4) Stygian
(5) Frost
(6) Gorge
(7) Mirage
(8) Core
(9) Nivo
(10) Forgotten
(Lastresortpleasegodno) Poopshine

go.gif

w00tyou

:oops:

8 v 8 is the new "in"
Why did the community all of a sudden change the standard 7 v 7 to 8 v 8?

I personally think that 8 v 8 is too crowded and is just a bad number to play Legions on. Even though your increasing the number of players on a team by 1, it changes the game a lot.

I liked the fact that for a 7 v 7, teams had to make the decision of putting that seventh guy on offense, or defense, which makes for more interesting play tactics.

But the fact of the matter is, 8 v 8 can be a PLAYABLE, but I think it definitely should not be the STANDARD format.

Status
Not open for further replies.