Legions Symbol - Drawing?

Royalty

The Aussie
For anyone who doesn't know thats my wife. She put instant action on her boobz back in the day, Be sides tits shes a pretty decent artist.
She played a few games but everyone yelled at her for being horrible so she hasn't touched it since 2009.
Ah ok, explains a lot. I was like, hey Arma would like that drawing :p

Great talent btw :)

Dino

Aha, love to see that other people can draw too and I'm not the only one :p. Genocide should come and play legions, she would probably own half of the community's asses ;). But yea great talent genocide.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
For anyone who doesn't know thats my wife. She put instant action on her boobz back in the day, Be sides tits shes a pretty decent artist.
She played a few games but everyone yelled at her for being horrible so she hasn't touched it since 2009.

That's a sad story, Legions: Overdrive could do with more boobs. :(

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub

Better keep her hidden from Gheist! That guy's been fawning over her pic for years now.

Bestking

I could but the quality of the picture wouldn't be great for editing it with the computer software. If I'm going to make a digital version then I might just get the legions logo and drain the colour from it then start editing it so it looks like a new symbol. Thanks for the idea though :), might try to scan the picture one time and see how it looks.

Maybe you could make the outline larger than your previous one and then photocopy it, so the quality doesn't look as bad as a small one.