Legions Symbol - Drawing?

Dino

So it was a very warm day in the UK and I had just finished my coursework and wanted to go to bed, but it was too hot. So i decided i might as well do something to keep me entertained for some time so I drew the legions symbol at 3 in the morning :D, I will be doing a better one maybe some time later.

r1y4d0.jpg

Dino

I am currently working on the better drawing of the legions symbol and trust me it will look A LOT better than the one I posted :D
Will be posting the finished thing tomorrow:)

Looks really good. Though, I believe the symbol looks better red, a matter of preference I suppose.

But hey, I can't draw for *chocolate cookies*.

Dino

Like, done on a computer? haha
Oh, well I could try but my computer drawing/art skills are really bad. I could try it sometime in the future maybe but for now I'll stick to drawing stuff :). Also isn't the legions logo already made a digital version because it looks like it was done on the computer.

Bestking

Oh, well I could try but my computer drawing/art skills are really bad. I could try it sometime in the future maybe but for now I'll stick to drawing stuff :). Also isn't the legions logo already made a digital version because it looks like it was done on the computer.

You could photocopy the picture and save it on your pc/laptop, then you could colour it in with something like paint

Dino

You could photocopy the picture and save it on your pc/laptop, then you could colour it in with something like paint

I could but the quality of the picture wouldn't be great for editing it with the computer software. If I'm going to make a digital version then I might just get the legions logo and drain the colour from it then start editing it so it looks like a new symbol. Thanks for the idea though :), might try to scan the picture one time and see how it looks.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
The original is, yeah but I was just asking!

Armageddon

Teapot
For anyone who doesn't know thats my wife. She put instant action on her boobz back in the day, Be sides tits shes a pretty decent artist.
She played a few games but everyone yelled at her for being horrible so she hasn't touched it since 2009.