Legions: Overdrive music?

I couldn't help but to think of the developer list that was introduced to us not too long ago here on the forums. I noticed that there was one developer in charge of the music in Legions: Overdrive.

Could this mean that there could actually be music in the game? The intro screen, yes, but before the matches, perhaps?

This "music" may also have to do with the sound in Legions, not only the musical textures.

Any more ideas or thoughts?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
New weapons and base assets etc. have been announced. All those things usually make some noise in game, and that noise has to be created by someone. ;)

Haha, yeah. I mean that's what I was assuming. What really hit me is the music music. I wonder why they just didn't put down "sound"

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
If you put in music, it should be very slight. I need to hear ma incoming capparz. Or just a toggle on/ off.

Moaty

Meh, I've never cared much for in-game music. I'll always prefer my own music to the game's.

Heh. I know what you mean. I honestly can't picture Legions with just a slight melody at all. But it is pretty cool how there is somebody doing the music. Plus the toggle on/off would be great to the people who don't like the music. xD

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, Seymour's always been a fan of being able to customize the gaming experience to suit one's own needs (and the reason why he's such a fan of PC gaming). So, if there is music included in the game, Seymour would want to be able to lower/raise the volume of the music.

Mahidhar

How about dropping off your own music files on to the game directory to listen to what you want? It'll be hard to keep pausing the game, going back to windows and change/start music. It'll just be like in the GTA game series, where you can listen to your own music, instead off the repetitive radio.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I used to like playing with music, but I focus to readily on the music, and then my playing skill decreases. If its repetitive, I do better at not paying too close attention to the music. Think Tanks (if anybody played the original, Pre-IA version) The music there worked well. It was atmospheric and didn't interrupt with the gameplay. Part of it is getting the proper type of music, it can't draw people in too much, and the other part is setting the levels, and that's something that can be put into the settings menu for each person to figure out on their own

Serket

How about dropping off your own music files on to the game directory to listen to what you want? It'll be hard to keep pausing the game, going back to windows and change/start music. It'll just be like in the GTA game series, where you can listen to your own music, instead off the repetitive radio.

That would be a good idea, but I don't know if it would require more work by the devs. Instead just use a program like winamp or vlc, create a big enough playlist and just let it roll, that eliminates the need to pause the game and selecting a new song every time. That's what I do.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I couldn't help but to think of the developer list that was introduced to us not too long ago here on the forums. I noticed that there was one developer in charge of the music in Legions: Overdrive.

Could this mean that there could actually be music in the game? The intro screen, yes, but before the matches, perhaps?

This "music" may also have to do with the sound in Legions, not only the musical textures.

Any more ideas or thoughts?

use, youtube play list, your telephone...(i use my telephone and im fine :) )

This music should definitely play like at the start of a match. Or somewhat. This music would be fantastic, I can really see it being in Legions<3