Legions overdrive AI BOTS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by oyiesshannah, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oyiesshannah

oyiesshannah New Member

is it possible to put bots and play singleplayer in legions? just for fun and play single player. practice stunts, study the terrain while enemies shooting at you, mid air shots and others. because other players like me here have high pings and cant playe nicely :( I hope this AI thing will come true, and one time in my appartment, the maid saw my balls :(

2. 57thEnryu

57thEnryu Member

what...

Bestking, k e v i n, JCARTEL and 2 others like this.
  3. JCARTEL

JCARTEL Private Tester

4. RockeyRex

RockeyRex Legions Developer

Well? Did s/he clean them?

5. oyiesshannah

oyiesshannah New Member

6. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

It shoots a player model into the air for you to shoot. It doesn't walk around on its own. I believe there's a keybind you have to press to launch the player.

7. oyiesshannah

oyiesshannah New Member

so its just like throwing a flag and then shoot

8. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

9. oyiesshannah

oyiesshannah New Member

if counterstrike has AI bots, then its not that hard to put in legions dont you guys think? ah idk, itll be hard to like, program those bots flying, and gliding around the terrain tho, but think of what the advantages for those high ping people out there who cant play we can all enjoy single player now for trainings and stuff

10. Dino

Dino Member

It's harder than you think ;)

11. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

There's no one around to program anything, so I wouldn't expect this. Unless you feel like learning how to code ;).

Jordahan likes this.
  12. Dabbleh

Dabbleh Legions Developer

That logic though. "If a game funded by Valve can do it, surely it's really easy and you guys can do it?"

13. Jordahan

Jordahan World Leader of The 21st Century

That's all there really is to it.

Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.