Legions locks up on large stages, whenever someone else joins, and my hud isnt showing up

DKnight556

I'm trying to play legions on a different computer at my house but its not working. It could be a graphics card issue but legions loads and lets me play on nivosous and other small stages but not on frostbyte. Whenever someone joins it locks up and windows closes the window because it cant be saved. Weirdest part is that my HUD doesn't show up and neither does my reticle.
Computer Specs
- Intel 4 Chipset
- Intel Core 2

I suspect the graphics card. But im trying. Can provide auth logs if needed

DKnight556

I think so too, integrated GPU's (Graphic Processor Unit) tend to perform poorly.
It isnt integrated, its a tower. It's just that I can't find the actual name for GPU. I have the processor. Administrative locks restrict me from looking at the hardware list.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, the Intel GPU chipsets are not supported by Legions: Overdrive. They still might work, but are prone to crashes and slow performance.

Also, even if a desktop is a tower, doesn't mean that it would not have an integrated chipset (unsure if Intel makes add-on versions of their integrated GPU). It does mean that you might have an extra PCI-e slot to install a dedicated AMD or Nvidia made card.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
just buy a card that fits the pci-e slot, i would hate to have a on board video card though. It could cuase conflicts just like some people have when they have on board sound versus having a sound card.

MJ1284

k. Ill break the bad news to him.( i was trying it for my brother) Thanks guys your always a great help
I guess you could try Legions Lite and see if that works any better. It probably won't solve all the issues (although "certain map not loading" could indicate some sort of error that occured during download/installation phase, go figure) but it's worth a shot.