Legions capping, skill and other videos

loc

#1 Private Tester
First off, Krysts montage is the only video I've seen that I actually said "wow" out loud. There are some amazing shots in there.
I really enjoyed yours as well Triad,it had a nice flow to it and I like how you showed returns and defensive play along with the ma's.
It was kinda weird seeing locsta in that vid,but it sure brought back some memories. Nice job!

Triad

Legions Developer
First off, Krysts montage is the only video I've seen that I actually said "wow" out loud. There are some amazing shots in there.
I really enjoyed yours as well Triad,it had a nice flow to it and I like how you showed returns and defensive play along with the ma's.
It was kinda weird seeing locsta in that vid,but it sure brought back some memories. Nice job!
I was really trying to give it a flow so really glad you noticed. I chose a lot of clips just because they fit the current mood of the song.

And I had completely forgotten you had gone by that name so it was very weird going through those old clips. I have a ton of them but most of them are trash, and I had to get the one where I killed Kryst in there since that was a big deal for me back then haha.

Reactions: loc

Kryst

Private Tester
I'm gonna come out and say it... I MISS THOSE JET TRAILS. :(((((((

Good vid Triad, I liked when the music picked up and you timed all the shots to be quick and sweet, very well played.

Pure

I just hate when people just put random ma's and not even getting the kill just bugs me also i couldn't tell if the vid was spiking or editing....(deargoddemnadespamswitheveryshot ; _ ;

Vox

Subs if you like it :D

Pure is right, you should try putting in more quality clips instead of just random mid airs you get (which half of them aren't even kill shots, which kill shots are what people want to see, not some random non kill shots that aren't that impressive). Also, are you lagging or is that your editing? If it's editing, it looks like you're lagging a lot and you should try not to edit like that.

Another thing, try syncing the clips with the song more.

Dino

Song choice makes my ears disintegrate, but yeah Jed you need to put more MA kill shots instead of just putting random stuff in your montage, I keep telling you :D

Fixious

Test Lead
Sniper being useless now that it's charge-up. I can't say whether or not its the same damage as the old IA days (I think it may be weaker).

MJ1284

Sniper being useless now that it's charge-up. I can't say whether or not its the same damage as the old IA days (I think it may be weaker).

*In Legions forums*
Everyone: BLARRRGH Everything is underpowered!

*Meanwhile in T:A forums*
Everyone: BLARRRGH Everything is OP as *Dance*!

Oh btw, I stopped playing T:A in case anyone wanted to know. I'll probably move on to Project Free Fall once it gets past Beta phase (dunno if it already has).
Anyways carry on, just dropped my OT post here for giggles.
[/derail]

Fixious

Test Lead
Freefall? You're better off with Legacy or TeamSky honestly, unless Freefall starts turning more into a Tribes game than Quake/UT. Depends on what you're after though I guess.