Legions 3D

Jodediah

I don't remember that. :eek:
But I'm not talking the red and blue type of 3D. The theatre flavour.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
I concur.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
As far as I know, there are some graphics cards that are able to do that to basically any game. I know of some Mount&Blade Warband players who tested that, and the game itself is certainly not natively supporting a 3D mode. So, use your Google-Fu and you might find what you're asking for. ;)

Jodediah

and the game itself is certainly not natively supporting a 3D mode.
Auuugh! D:
So you're saying I need to Google a separate program to enjoy 3Ditude? My heart has been shattered.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I was talking about M&B WB. People run it in 3d, and that game is definitely not natively supporting it. So there obviously are possibilites to do it, even if not directly in the game itself. That might work for Leejunz too. And yes, Google, a magic crystalball, reading the entrails of freshly slaughtered animals... all those options might or might not help you to actually find those possibilites.

Also, I would not expect to see that feature in Leejunz. ;)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
In regards to what Gheist said, really, its just a matter of drawing the screen, which I would think would be able to be done by a proper monitor. Sure, you could do red/blue, but that causes coloration issues.

Pushi

Yes it is possible to view red-blue polarized 3d stuff on your computer.for example Minecraft has a native support for 3d red-blue setting, but you still need to have those red - blue glasses for it.
Just imagine the awesome-ness of beeing able to play legions in 3d...Doubt it can actually be implemented , but still i am no expert on the whole 3d subject

RedInk

Many moons ago, when I was at my cousin's house he and I were playing legions on his own rig; he had a bunch of nvidia graphic cards. He said he wanted to try something, he pressed like three different keys and the screen looked like a spy kids 3d screen. He pulled out 3d glasses and said it was awesome. When I tried it was intense. The bullets where flying everywhere. He also plays crisis, just cause, and gta in 3d. Pretty trippy.
It is possible. I can ask him what graphics card allowed him to do that.
-----
Edit:
I have the graphics card and here is a video of me screwing around in legions with 3d!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnqH15cdjpU

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I doubt you would get motion sickness from a 3D version of a game that doesn't make you motion sick in 2D. It just gives you more depth to everything, and possibly calculate distances better.

Ewrath

I doubt you would get motion sickness from a 3D version of a game that doesn't make you motion sick in 2D. It just gives you more depth to everything, and possibly calculate distances better.

The 3D glasses will give you a false accusation of the depth and make you miss more IMO.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
It depends on how well the 3D is used. If it is accurately scaled, then you actually will see the depths accurately, just scaled down, and you still have the reticle, so really, its still the player's perception of the enemy's movement, which shouldn't change too much that allows them to hit/ perform MAs and the suchlike.