left right tilt wheel buttons dont respond while holding down right mouse!

Im using a dell mouse I found and maping my keys with x mouse, I have hand grenades mapped to left wheel button and chaingun to right tilt wheel neither of which will respond while skiing.

any suggestions?

another app for mapping or something?

I was using logitech setpoint previously but their mice dont seem to last very long and Im sick I having to buy a new one every few years.

Propkid

^It does, I used to test out weapons switching on my G9 mousewheel tilt buttons...

Ohwait, sorry. What I meant is that I bound the mousewheel tilts to keyboard keys which I then bound to weapons switching. Try that.

^It does, I used to test out weapons switching on my G9 mousewheel tilt buttons...

Ohwait, sorry. What I meant is that I bound the mousewheel tilts to keyboard keys which I then bound to weapons switching. Try that.

Ye, Ive been doing it since the beginning of legions using setpoint and a logitec but sick of giving them money but like I said xmouse appears not to allow it, Id of thought a lot more ppl would be doing this as weapon selection with the left hand is not at all practical IMO.

Sounds like your mouse can't handle multiple buttons pressed at once. That's a hardware limitation right there, not much you can do about it.

Explain please? You don't need to pay extra for SetPoint or anything o.0
no but Im fond of the their mx400 mouse and the most they last is about 2 years before they start playing up, ive gone thru 3 in the last 4-5 years.

Sounds like your mouse can't handle multiple buttons pressed at once. That's a hardware limitation right there, not much you can do about it.
hmm, hadnt considered it could be the mouse it self, time to start researching mice, or just cave and buy yet another logitech.

Propkid

no but Im fond of the their mx400 mouse and the most they last is about 2 years before they start playing up, ive gone thru 3 in the last 4-5 years.

hmm, hadnt considered it could be the mouse it self, time to start researching mice, or just cave and buy yet another logitech.
Large mouses (or computer mice?): any of the Sidewinders
Medium: Pretty much any of the A4 tech
Small: the one and only Logitech G9, my choice. Also, invest in a mouse pad. Improves the longevity of the mouse a lot.

Large mouses (or computer mice?): any of the Sidewinders
Medium: Pretty much any of the A4 tech
Small: the one and only Logitech G9, my choice. Also, invest in a mouse pad. Improves the longevity of the mouse a lot.
checked out some of your suggestions, the whole 'gaming' world is surrounded with so much tacky neon light and just straight out ugly crass design, I hope their functionality 'out shines' their looks.

Ive decided to go for a logitech M500 as its much like the MX400 (super comfortable manta ray styling) but with a 3 year warranty and not $100+ so hopefully they last and I already have the drivers for it.

how does a mouse pad Improve longevity?

Personally I just find they get in the way or I wander of their surface area.

Propkid

how does a mouse pad Improve longevity?
Good mouse choice, my 1st real gaming mouse :p
If you take your mouse and look at it from the bottom you'll see that there are 4 parts of it that touch the desk. They are smooth plastic pieces that are glued to the mouse. If you don't use a mouse pad these are likely to be displaced in cheaper mouses, so the mouse gets pretty much wasted.
And mouse pads are awesome anyway :D