League of Legends

Hey guys, I was hoping you guys could make an account in League of Legends and play with me, I'd be more then welcome to help you become pro while Legions is down.

My username is:Mukhtar
Don't forget the referral.
Thanks in advance, I truly miss playing with you guys.

MJ1284

Eh, I never really got into LoL... it looks kinda nice but all I got was "Meh" after trying it for an hour or so.

anak

VIP
HoN is pretty fun, but the development team behind it is completely unmotivated. There hasn't been a beta patch in weeks, and the gameplay gets incredibly stale after a while.

mukhtar: garen is boring as hell lol. i buy the expensive champs with RP usually, and i save my IP for runes.

HoN is pretty fun, but the development team behind it is completely unmotivated. There hasn't been a beta patch in weeks, and the gameplay gets incredibly stale after a while.

mukhtar: garen is boring as hell lol. i buy the expensive champs with RP usually, and i save my IP for runes.
Eww, you wasted money on that game?

Ohai thar.
Add meh. I is lvl 30s.
Username on there is LunarisDream.
Glad to see someone else in the Legions community plays LoL. I was pleasantly surprised to find this thread.

/quote

How about we post our mains as well?
Mine are, in order of preference, Kennen, Akali, and Shen.
Actually I just bought Kennen today, but I'm on a 3-win streak with him. Just dash in and ult, then pop Zhonya's. Instawin.
And us Legionnaires should get together for a game sometime. How about next Monday night?

NeoNugget

My name is NeøNugget

Im lvl 30, so is Gundam. If any one of you newbloods need help ask us. Never woot, just us.:D

My mains are about every champ, but if I honestly had to I would say, Kassadin, Malzahar, Vladimir. (better than anak)

ghawktr

Really late here, im not even sure if any1 will ever read this, let alone still play LoL :eek: . K0m0d0Kh4n, NA server. Also, glad to see that legions is not over yet still going strong is what i meant :)