Launcher Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLIVION

I need some help here. Here's what I did and the launcher exits on its own doesnt even let me get to the game. I've even disabled my firewall and visited all the possible bug threads that might deal with this issue. I also believe that this may be caused because of my port forwarding yesterday since I could not see my server. I did that, and today it does not work, it was working fine last night. And also I've deleted my live file 3 times thinking its in that problen.

Anyone wanna chime in on this and help me? Log is below.

1: Open PC launch Launcher.exe
2: Click Play
3: Screenshot below:

DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE !

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
Still interested to hear what the problem was and how you fixed it. It might help someone else in the future.

OBLIVION

Still interested to hear what the problem was and how you fixed it. It might help someone else in the future.

Oh okay...It appeared my computer deleted - DirectX End User Runtime (Web Installer). All I had to do was re download it, how did it delete it? Don't know and i set my computer to notify me if anything was deleted but it did not. It only came to mind to re-download the directx since I had a problem like that a long time ago. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.