Launcher Problem not fixed in "Read Second" Thread...

danile666

So I dl the launcher. I run it as administrator, and it pops up. I enter my log in information and hit submit. Everything goes grayed out, and it just sits there...and sits there...and sits there.

The launcher never gets to the next step. It doesnt freeze. It doesnt CTD. It just does not progress to the next stage.

I tried the downloading the installed game thing. That launches without me logging in, but I cant join any server, assuming because i am not actually logged in...

I am on windows Vista 64bit. My comp is more than capable of running the game.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    39.8 KB · Views: 6

A2

Hmm, I'll need to edit both the sticky threads and update them. Will do them today when I have time.

About this; So you got to the server list, but can't find any servers. That happens to me only when my connection is messing up, maybe try working with the firewall?

danile666

No I cannot get past the log in screen I click submit, and nothing happens indefinately.

If I dl the whole live file from the sticky thread and i launch it through that I see the servers, but it instantly says failed to connect. No login prompt or anything.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hmm, which firewall are you using? It sounds like something's blocking you from logging on. I checked your account and everything's registered fine, and, like you said, your system is more than capable of running it.

danile666

I am not using any firewall. I have a lynksis router with the firewall disabled, and the retarded windows firewall is disabled as well. No other game has an issue functioning. It is not giving me a cannot connect error. It doesnt say/do anything...

danile666

This is where it gets stuck, no error message, no crash, it just stays here forever. I just restarted the comp, deleted the old file, and dl the installer again...no dice...Everything is greyed out after i hit submitloginfail.jpg

danile666

https://accounts.legionsoverdrive.com/ Loads just fine, no errors. I was able to create a clan, set my tag, and invite a new dude tot he clan. Also I rebooted all netork devices and my comp several times, no dice.

I have also tried running it in my user/downloads folder. where would you suggest running it?

danile666

Nope, and I double checked that they were all disabled...

I really do not think it is a problem with the data getting through. Wouldnt is display an error or authentication message? Lets settle this one right quick so we can move on. Can someone tell me the ip that I would not be getting through to? i will ping it and we can see whats up

GReaper

Grumpy
accounts.legionsoverdrive.com, port 443 - which you can supposedly access if you've visited the accounts management pages in IE.

There are a few other users who have had similar issues. All I can suggest is try another machine, uninstall/reinstall .NET framework, make sure your computer is 100% updated with every optional patch possible from Windows Update, check your clock is accurate, ensure all your local root certificates are updated, etc. As far as I can tell it's possibly an SSL issue.

We'd love to find a solution, but need someone technical who suffers from the problem to actually debug it.

danile666

Yeah wasn't talking shot about the help, sorry if it came out that way. Was talking about stuff being blocked. If I have time tonight I will see what's up

just fyi, it says nothing about contacting auth server as those have claimed. I realize it us, but it displays no problems.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Hrgh... Care to upload your auth_log.txt if you have one. (in the same folder that the launcher.exe is)