Launch Alert Vipers!

Skepsis

It sounds as if it would change our World, but I love how everything is as of right now! it would seem so different to have this new discovery in the future.

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
You don't wanna get into particle physics too much my friend. I've been walking around my school with a severe headache for a few weeks while studying that topic.
You're a stronger person than I. I only spent an hour researching/thinking on this and walked away with a migraine.

Dacil

Good luck, not sure if the AP classes are tougher than the IB ones but enjoy.
IB is more work, so IB is most likely much harder....still relatively new in U.S.....I took AP so I'm pretty sure it's a lot more common in U.S. as of now than IB classes

Propkid

<- retaking IB physics HL and IB chemistry HL in November. Apparently a 4 and a 5 weren't enough for my unis ;/
(yep, I'll be writing a particles paper.)

Xtreme

shaska's bff
<- retaking IB physics HL and IB chemistry HL in November. Apparently a 4 and a 5 weren't enough for my unis ;/
(yep, I'll be writing a particles paper.)

I have a good feeling you are insane. Either that or you want to be an engineer. It's not worth putting yourself through such torture if you want to study anything else. My friend is taking physics, chem, math and econ at higher level, he surprisingly gets everything done. I actually dropped physics because our teacher went berserk and had us do all internals (labs) during first semester last year. Now I can concentrate and get 7's in econ and english (and hopefully I don't get buttfucked in math and manage a 5).

Propkid

I have a good feeling you are insane. Either that or you want to be an engineer. It's not worth putting yourself through such torture if you want to study anything else. My friend is taking physics, chem, math and econ at higher level, he surprisingly gets everything done. I actually dropped physics because our teacher went berserk and had us do all internals (labs) during first semester last year. Now I can concentrate and get 7's in econ and english (and hopefully I don't get buttfucked in math and manage a 5).
I started the IB when I was 15. I had to make all of my choices in a week, because the plan was for me to do the IB like everyone else (start at 16) but one week before classes began the school told me that there are no more free spaces in year 10 so I either go a year down or a year up. ;/

Best thing: because I was 15 I couldn't manage in Maths HL (my original choices for HL were Physics Maths and ITGS) so I had to drop it to SL and get Chemistry at HL. During year 2 I was told that it turns out unis don't give a *dancing* *chocolate cookies* about how hard your HL subjects are, you only need high grades in them + maths HL. Basically I could take piss-easy subjects + Maths HL and get anywhere, but instead the system *danced* me...