Killstreaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Do you think we should give killstreaks a go? I know for personal experience that killstreaks in Mw2 are a complete disaster, but they could be a minor thing in the game, like a laser tracking turret you can place in CTF base for a limited amount of time to defend the bomb. And maybe the highest would be an airstrike. I dont know, maybe we should test it out. Any ideas for killstreaks?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
May be a bit unfair for beginners. Maybe Killstreak Achievements? or like a customizable tag. "Fred has MA'd you" (with some awesome background.)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Jus' cause we like an element from one game, doesn't mean we can't implement it to another. I'm not proposing 'turning it into CoD', I'm just implying these are cool features that we could think about.

Dimitryy

i guess it would be nice to see who killed you and how he/she did it with a short video sequent

also kill strikes like in combat arms with doublekill multikill ultrakill fantastic and unbelivable would be a cool thing in FFA and TDM
maybe you get a better score for a high kill strike or so ...

theGOAT

like alreayd been said would be cool to earn a tag or maybe a cool nickname that appears below your avatar in game like major slayer, king of raping
something fun and cool, that when you say it you can say oh my god he must be a god.

Mabeline

God-Tier
I've always been a fan of Q3 style medals and planned to experiment with them. Ingame rewards for those (like CoD does) are utter nonsense and I hope that trend dies in a fire.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Just no. Legions is not the game where killstreaks could even be somewhat practical. I do love QL/Q3's medals (E.G: Clutch - Win by 1 cap and score the winning cap) but they shouldn't have any bearing on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.