Killing Teammates with the mortar - most fun thing ever.

MJ1284

So i spawn as one of the Sentinel loadouts with the mortar, stand on the side next to the flag, aim the mortar at the flag. Usually the flag is gone, so I wait. Once the flag gets returned, I can always see our capper out of my side vision on the radar, so I pull the trigger, and more often than not, the shell lands right on the flag just as the flag carrier is about to cap.

Bang.

little chunks of capper fall off the side of the flag pedestal, because the Mortar kills the friendly capper in one shot. Highly amusing, although it does make others mad after awhile.

specially when offense are in your base and you shot a mortar and mistakenly MA liquify a teammate specially if he is MJ1284 and you mistakenly killed him and only him a couple of times before that, so much fun :)

Arch

Legions Developer
So i spawn as one of the Sentinel loadouts with the mortar, stand on the side next to the flag, aim the mortar at the flag. Usually the flag is gone, so I wait. Once the flag gets returned, I can always see a lama out of my side vision on the radar, so I pull the trigger, and more often than not, the shell lands right on the flag just as the lama grabs it.

Bang.

little chunks of Outrider fall off the side of the flag pedestal, because the Mortar kills the Outrider in one shot. Hugely rewarding, although it does get boring after awhile.
So i spawn as one of the Sentinel loadouts with the mortar, stand on the side next to the flag, aim the mortar at the flag. Usually the flag is gone, so I wait. Once the flag gets returned, I can always see our capper out of my side vision on the radar, so I pull the trigger, and more often than not, the shell lands right on the flag just as the flag carrier is about to cap.

Bang.

little chunks of capper fall off the side of the flag pedestal, because the Mortar kills the friendly capper in one shot. Highly amusing, although it does make others mad after awhile.
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg