kick tkers in game

vote to kick tkers in game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

up_ur_guts

i know there are plenty of players out there that this annoys alot and it would be nice to have the choice to have these idiots thrown during the game with a vote button if possible attached to the game screen,

Yeah, and then people would be spamming the vote kick button on people just because they keep getting killed by one person, or trying to get their team to kick the best player on the other team, etc.

It's a nice idea to have, but i think it would be overly abused.

Disci

Old man
Yeah, and then people would be spamming the vote kick button on people just because they keep getting killed by one person, or trying to get their team to kick the best player on the other team, etc.

It's a nice idea to have, but i think it would be overly abused.

You know that those who abuse this feature will get punished by admins? Both options should/will be added to the game.

up_ur_guts

unfortunately these things would be abused this is why u would need a minimum 55% vote passed to kick the players in question so that way opp team couldnt do it alone they would need players from other tewam for that to happen, its just time now that we all got a chance to enjoy the game we all missed so much and not have it spoilt by idiots, we all make accidental tks and none of us are innocent of this but we can also see who is just doing it on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.