Just that you noobs would know who is the best sniper

Braiken

The finns held their ground suprisingly well against the soviet onslaught, for that they have my respect. These guys fought really well, but in the end numbers and technology beat them. I've never heard of this White Death before, but I hope to beat his kill count one day during a single match (that would mean 1 kill every 3 seconds:O). Good find Disci!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Mm, I dunno. I'd think Kryst would be a better sniper in terms of his awareness and hit/miss ratio. He is much more annoying then Lanthus from what I've experienced.

skypredator

There's a movie out about this guy called "Enemy at the Gates". The Finns fought on damn skiis! Next time you go to a skii resort, how about YOU try shooting a target 100 meters away while moving at high speeds on skiis. I'm proud of my ancestors.

Edit: Braiken, the Russians didn't win because of superior technology. Frankly, their guns sucked. Look at a map, and compare Finland to Russia. You could fit about 60 Finlands in Russia, if you wanted to. What's more is that nearly 52% of the Russian population was made up of Military persons. The Russians won by sheer force of numbers alone! ;)

skypredator

Yes, the movie portrays the sniper as British, but it is based on the Finnish sniper. I suppose it was just easier to place him in Russia.

Armageddon

Teapot
fin-winter-war.png

Nuff said