Just a quick question

Delpicy

Maybe I'm blind or an idiot (probably), but after searching for a little while, I couldn't find anything. How do I install client/server mods? Ones like Volt's Aeror or status pack or shield core or his true physics (sheesh, that guy has been busy), and i think thats it for the moment. I got the map support mod working, so I'm not completely challenged. I copy them into the public test folder to where they belong, but how do I create a server with the mods working? Thank you in advance =)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
lol.

First off, they are not necessarily compatible with each other. Some modify things that others do not, though IIRC Aero includes the status pack. Assume you can only have one installed at a time. Also, you'd have to update Aero to be compatible with the latest version of legions because it isn't and I don't want to take the time to do so :p

If you have version comparison software (apparently Notepad++ has it, but Idk how to use it), you should be able to see what I did in player.cs and rocketLauncherSpecial.cs for the status pack and copy that over to the latest version of Legions.

The shield core also has a primitive form of some of the status pack functions as well. Basically in the player::damage function instead of applying damage directly to the player, you first apply damage to the shields which has a bunch of functions and things associated with it.

Now that the disclaimers are finished... As far as installing them goes, first update them to the latest version of legions (you'll have to do this yourself by hand unless you have software that will merge the files intelligently) if they aren't already and then simply drag and drop them into the public test folder. Launch game.