Jord's manmobile and other Legionnaires vehicles!

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
yea u definitely need to drive one of these, i drive it everyday to work and i still haven't gotten tired of it......plus it does make people's heads turn when i drive by, especially the girls;)
I remember when you showed me it in TS3, such a sick car.

Dimitryy

g6_match2.jpg

my first car (got it at my 19th birthday) just in shadowblue-metallic and i love it. 7,3l/100km at 1,64euro/l (fking expensive here)

ps. i have to tell you that i have no speedlimit here and can easly go 200 km/h with mine (okey its the max it can do ...) but i can go 285km/h with my dads car :)
Mercedes_E_63_AMG_T_Modell_1.jpg

k e v i n

Private Tester
ps. i have to tell you that i have no speedlimit here and can easly go 200 km/h with mine (okey its the max it can do ...) but i can go 285km/h with my dads car :)

yea i heard about that and i WISHHHHH we could drive that fast here in canada, our max speed is 100km/h (although i've done up to 190km/h:p )........BUTTTT you guys are sooo lucky there's no speed limit:mad:

i'm slightly jealous of u:(

Application-1

test bester
That is because only in germany everyone knows how to drive. It is for some reason increadibly hard for people to realise that left side of the highway is for fast cars, right side is for slow cars. This rule is extra hard for the french, they should be banned from their own highway. Je jette ma baguette à votre voiture!