Is Legions overdrive being shut down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

I nominate myself for female model tester...

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I nominate myself for female model tester...

femorpose.png

lulsm.png

Dis girl ? No shes not going in the game. Look at that poly count top left. Fahren and Mabelbabel made her a long time ago and I was using her for a short little movie I was making before
I joined the team so longs ago.

57thRomance

Dis girl ? No shes not going in the game. Look at that poly count top left. Fahren and Mabelbabel made her a long time ago and I was using her for a short little movie I was making before
I joined the team so longs ago.
Darn women, they always have to be so complicated. Yet, their complexity entices us as much as it makes us go mad.

Edit: LOLed hard at "butt armor"

Fixious

Test Lead
Pull a T1. Female Scouts = weaker but (slightly) faster than Male Scouts. Had full armor as well. 'course, female armors are useless without a female voicepack. Perhaps Anak can provide one for us.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Someone increase the jet trail lengths to old ones, they're really nice to look at and it makes spotting a capper slightly easier(?)

Fixious

Test Lead
Weren't they removed because it made spotting cappers too easy? This is sort of an issue in T:A, actually.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Weren't they removed because it made spotting cappers too easy? This is sort of an issue in T:A, actually.

Maybe not stupidly long like they once were then, but at least a reasonable length that an defender could possibly spot if he's observant.

Libra

Toss in a melee weapon for those up close overdrive encounters, slice and dice someone while overdriving, lol jk looking forward to what the devs have in store for us.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
In my time playing Legions, I've had four instances where I could have melee'd someone. Not worth the time.

If you want to try a "melee" weapon, mod the LR to have a shorter range and it becomes a shocklance.

Status
Not open for further replies.