Instead of overdrive....

Good idea or not?

• Total voters

tyler137

Okay I know it sounds funny but if you were say someone who defended and just sat on the flag would you really use overdrive? My suggestion is that you could trade overdrive for more health or even being able to move faster, things a capper or defender could appreciate. Oh and I still want a shotgun.

Abandoned

Okay I know it sounds funny but if you were say someone who defended and just sat on the flag would you really use overdrive? My suggestion is that you could trade overdrive for more health or even being able to move faster, things a capper or defender could appreciate. Oh and I still want a shotgun.

Oh please, not this topic again..

Cores are something to be implemented into the game... So yes, the idea will be technically released later in the game.

Immanent

Best parts of chasing.
Dude Im sorry I really can't picture you chasing, especially with your ping.
Taking away overdrive from legions: Overdrive is like taking the "happy" out of happy meal.
Overdrive is practically what defines this game.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Taking away overdrive from legions: Overdrive is like taking the "happy" out of happy meal.
He's not saying you should remove OD mate. What he's asking is essentially swappable cores - repair kits, health makes, etc etc. That's in the works. You really should read before you post.

BestCharmie

My original position in my old clans were LD, CAP and CHASE. I could snipe at 300 in the old IA days, now I only can at 220. If I can snipe with my ping, what else can I do lolol.

Siantlark

Yeah I was pretty sure that OD wasn't useless if Everytime I even go near the flag some HOF comes in and OD's me off.

Immanent

My original position in my old clans were LD, CAP and CHASE. I could snipe at 300 in the old IA days, now I only can at 220. If I can snipe with my ping, what else can I do lolol.

Hof.

He's not saying you should remove OD mate. What he's asking is essentially swappable cores - repair kits, health makes, etc etc. That's in the works. You really should read before you post.

He did say trading OD for health... It was a vague explanation and open to many interpretations, so don't tell me to read before I post.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Yeah, swapping out overdrive cores for something else is coming soon. Also, the cluster is going to be the closest thing to a shotgun this game will see, I think, so just go with it. As of now, though, OD is the only option, and most people will use it at some time or another.