InstantAction not fully dead?

Fixious

Test Lead
I think that's only for Torque, not all of IA. Would be nice if someone did something with the IA tech, but I'm not holding my breath.

Vaati

I would love to buy the Torque3D engine... Sadly, I don't have enough money due to my other projects and endeavors. I guess I will just have to put up with the demo.

Fixious

Test Lead
You've been patiently waiting and the time has come. GarageGames is back! We've changed our name back to GarageGames and we are dropping the prices on all products to $99.00 to celebrate our new direction and return to our indie roots. It's been a storied ten years for the GarageGames name and we are looking forward to ushering in the next decade.

The return of GarageGames is much more than a $99 price point. It's a commitment to the community who grew with us over the years. It's a return to the values that brought people together to make great games without the burden of unbearable pricing or royalties. Our community is a diverse group of people who are willing and able to help each other grow as game developers and we can't wait to take that community to the next level. So before I dive into details, let's put some stakes in the ground:

http://www.garagegames.com/community/blogs/view/20775