Infidelity Clan Launches

im
We are the Infidels: 2,000 years ago, war broke out drastically. We were nice people living in the land of Core. A nice place were it never got cold, it stayed hot just the way we liked it. Until one day we saw things flying in the air coming at us with great speed. They looked like robots, but they were robots far more advanced than we've ever seen. Hundreds of them landed circling were we lived and through out core. We were all terrified. Then one of them said Shazbots Fire! Right then Rockets came from everywhere, Grenades destroying everything in its path, Machine guns Cut sharply to everything it touches. They were killing us until. One of the robots took of is helmet, and in amazement they were weird looking. They seemed like humans but they were not. The king of core was also one of the best snipers ever named Luke. He shot the head of the one with no helmet. Thats when he had an idea. He secretly took the guy out the suit. But a sniper should not have been in that suit. He slowly took out people one by one then he lead them away from core. But as they were following him the had hostages. He lost them but as well he lost his father his son and his brother. They took out most of the men in core but certain men are still alive. We later learned they had groups and they all teamed up against us. They were Zeta, Exodus, Omega, Neo, and the most hated Element town. Luke maid more suits just as the one he took. He had two boys train with him in those suit. Then we became the Infidels as the Shazbots called us. We all so named our selves Epiclight Dark, and Light. We would Slowly toke out every Shazbot in our way. We became alot stronger with the help of someone Code named shadowdeamon. He maid our suits fast and filled us with overdrive. We became great. The shazbots called us the Infidels because we rebelled on them. So we maid it a team and day by day the team gets bigger!

Clan Name: Infidelity
Clan Tag: Inf
Clan leader: EpicLight
Co leader: Light
Co leader: DArK
Operator: HollyWood
Region(s): US/Canada
Games involved in: Legions Overdrive
Clan Website: In Construction
Info about How to join/Requirements:
1. You must be highly active(means you need to be on Legions a lot not every once in a while).
2. Skills In combat have to be acceptable( basically If EpicLight Or Light Deiced on that).
3. WE ABSOLUTELY DON'T ACCEPT PROFANITY.
4. Speed is also a factor to this clan/ you Must be fast at skiing, gliding etc.
5. You need TS3 iF you don't have one its OK just make sure to get it
6. You have to be a Blood thirsty Infidel and wipe out all the Shazbot Race >=]

Confirmed Clan Members

Inf.EpicLight
Inf.DArK
Inf.Light
Inf.HollyWood(named not confirmed)
Inf.DyabloxD
Inf.Artimos penguidor
Inf.Purple
Inf.masterluso
Inf.XPascascio

Team Speak is needed!

TeamSpeak 3 can be downloaded here: www.teamspeak.org
You may join the server using the following info:

when you get it click connections then click connect the put the host and port provided below in it.
Host: ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
Port: 9987
ATTENTION if you have no mic its Ok but you need TS3!
in

Awesome. Do you have teamspeak3? Or any other way of getting in contact with you? If so, it would be great to inform us when you would like to be tested.

skypredator

So... Uhm... could there please be a sniper devision? I leik tu feel spshul. An' I'll have TeamSpeak today. Combat Arms w/VIP hack can wait. :3

DKnight556

Im highly active and have teamspeak. My mic sadly died on me a few days ago. :( Im broke so I won't be able to go buy a new one. I enjoy a clan that chats alot. I am an old player of the original legions. I'm ok at playing and i usually float or where ever im assigned. In name game is same as my forum name

masterluso

Im highly active and have teamspeak. My mic sadly died on me a few days ago. :( Im broke so I won't be able to go buy a new one. I enjoy a clan that chats alot. I am an old player of the original legions. I'm ok at playing and i usually float or where ever im assigned. In name game is same as my forum name
Well, I suppose I could give the usual speech. Pop into TS3 and look around until you find either EpicLight or Light(the not so epic one :p). Get their attention, tell them you wanna join, and they'll probably give you a test.

Both are there now, come say hi.

masterluso

Yes, the names are the same, but epic doesn't have numbers and light isn't all caps. They're in the Infidelity channel, poke them or something. Or poke me and I'll get them.

DKnight556

I'm having trouble finding the channel. Or can i just add them to my contacts. And I'm borrowing a laptop from a friend which has a built in mic

Sin

Private Tester
Most hated -ET- huh?
Hmmmm.
I wonder who came up with that idea! :p
Looking forward to having a couple scrims with you guys.

Most hated -ET- huh?
Hmmmm.
I wonder who came up with that idea! :p
Looking forward to having a couple scrims with you guys.

Haha. Light came up with that. I think he's speaking for the himself here ;) I have no problem with some competition, but I don't want people riled up about having scrimages every night, especially if the other clan has no heart and wants to face the brand new clan right away the first day they were created, expecting a 10-0 loss coming from us. And the person from Exodus knows who he is ;D. We personally took on the challenge to see what it's like, but instead got ridiculed by him. Jerk move, if I say so myself. Anyways..

Thanks Sin, I'll be looking forward to something in the future.

I'm having trouble finding the channel. Or can i just add them to my contacts. And I'm borrowing a laptop from a friend which has a built in mic

Either Light or I will be on TS3. We are higly active in the community. Yes, higly. (...inside joke) -- Just contact us whenever you are on TS3 like masterluso explained.