If Instant action is gone then where are the other games?

Xection

I know there were others games in it because I played it.

Does anyone know where or what site they might be on?

Xection

You can't just "find" the games... they are long gone with IA... They are in a treasure chest buried under the Pacific Ocean, to be discovered later in the future... Legions was found... And I'm sure, over time, they will be back! Believe!

Well I din't know because if legions overdrive is its own game then i thought the others could have been.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Galcon is still around, actually Phil just released his new game. (yay for email subscriptions)

stefygraff

Private Tester
-_- and where would we pick them from?

Unless you're talking about the former dev team for RB

Yeah, what if the former dev team and a few new guys from our development team merge together, write an open letter to GarageGames (just like they did with Legions) and get stuff rolling with RokkitBall?
Lets be honest: RB is at least as fun as Legions is! Such a same that a game with so much potential was washed away.
And correct me if im wrong, but im guessing that the bottom line of that game is similar to Legions too, if its made using Torque(not sure)

The way i see it, the current dev team is very skilled, they shouldn't focus only on Legions, in the future they might be making money from games like L:O and RB (pointing out again: IN THE FAR FAR FUTURE)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah, what if the former dev team [...]

The last thing programmers want to do is to look over their old code, after hours slaving away on it beforehand, many never want to see it again. Many probably have commitments with torque / other places now and probably very busy.

stefygraff

Private Tester
No game their working on can compare to RB, not only that. They might be avalible for this special project...

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
You're going to have to find out if an independent firm did RB or if it is now IAC owned. It won't be owned by GarageGames. That's just torque stuff.

If an independent team did RB, good luck finding out who owns the IP now since that company is probably dead.
I'd it's IAC that owned the IP, good luck talking them into lending you the IP. If IAC owns it you gotta talk to GReaper or BugsPray and find out how they got Legions and do the same thing.

/realist.

stefygraff

Private Tester
/realist.

cry-baby-cry.jpg

you guys are right, but it would be nice to see them devs go back to RB... that game was pure fun