I need help please

blacky_spy

i use to play legions before the shutdown and i dint use to have movement lag as i am experiencing now. whats happening with me is that i have continues movement lag for 5 seconds(i just see slides)and then for 15 seconds that lag disappears and the 5 sec move lag comes back again. that cycle continues to happen. i've downloaded legions lite and my fps stayed the same and the problem was not solved. however when i get the 5 sec lag my fps and my ping are the same as if i had no lag. i dunno whats going and dunno if its bcz o my connection or pc. plz replay if u know something about my issue.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hmm, well, first show Seymour your DXdiag info. (Start/Run/dxdiag) then choose the options to save the results (it'll save it into a .txt file), then upload the results here or use www.pastebin.com

Another thing you can try is following GReaper's network diagnostic steps here then post the results in this thread.

A2

Might be something related to your graphics. Might wanna post your dxdiag here.

Edit: Seymour was quick.

blacky_spy

thanks a lot here my DxDiag file. I'll try the network diagnostic steps as well .

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 7

blacky_spy

i followed Greaper's steps and here's the image i got after 10 minutes.. my location is Nice /France , i am using an ADSL connection with a 1 mb bandwith and i am connected over a wifi. if u need more info just tell me what it is.

GReaper

Grumpy
WiFi really isn't going to be that great. Any interference or other problems won't help during gaming.

Make sure you don't have any P2P software running, and try using a network cable instead of wifi to see if that makes a difference.