I NEED HELP!!!! (legions exe has encountered a problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazdemon

When i lauch the laucher and it updates when i go to Play it says that (legions exe has encountered a problem) PLEASE HELP ME FIX THISSSS!!!!!!!!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Just START/RUN/ type in 'dxdiag' into the RUN window.

This will bring up your dxdiag window and just choose 'Save all information...'. This will allow you to save it as a .txt file. From there, either upload it here or use pastebin.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Unfortunately, bud, it means that your computer just isn't capable of running Legions. If you really want to play, you may have to consider buying yourself a cheap replacement laptop that means our minimum system requirements. Sorry!

Shazdemon

OMFG!!!!! :( IVE WAITED SO LONG FOR LEGIONS TO COME BACK AND NOW I CANT PLAY IT WTH TYPE OF STUFF IS THAT:confused:!!! YOU NEED TO MAKE IT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY.JUS LIKE IT WAS ON INSTANTACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, unfortunately it is frustrating not being able to play the game, but to be fair you are using a CPU that was originally released in 2001. It's time to upgrade if you want to play more modern games!

If you need advice on what to look for in a budget gaming PC, let us know, a lot of the community members here love that sorta thing.

Reactions: Sin
Status
Not open for further replies.