I Came up with this idea on the Imma Voice pack.

Flamboyant

Hello and I'm new here, I've played this for two days now and I found some interesting stuff on this Imma voice pack. I heard the "Rebecca black - It's friday" song in it and what I thought of is that I Could replace that song with one of my songs, but it can be full.

I tried to play on of my own songs on my windows media player and I lagged through the game....and so, I thought of using it in the game instead, and for some Reason, it worked.

The song is called The S - Apology

What I did was copy the name of "Imma.omnom" file, and replace the "The S - Apology" Song with that name. And there, You can hear the whole thing and if you want to stop the song just use some random command.

By the way, I also have something to convert files in mp2's so it will work.

I would ask how to make a Voice pack but it would be to Complicated since I'm not so good at modding stuff or what ever you call it. But if I did, I would basicly use the same voice pack but make a SONG section of the voice pack so I can listen to my own music.

I Also would name it track 1 - track 5 because i might want to change the song every once in a while.

I Hope you guys like my Idea, We just won't lag off of a media player while playing the game :p

Flamboyant

Forgot to mention but If anyone DOES make a Song voice....well...Song pack and the music DOESN'T stop, Please put a "Stop Song" Command.

Crisis12096

It's not a bad idea really, something new I suppose. But personally, I have never lagged in game because of a music player in the background, and I always play with music on.

Flamboyant

How about having 10 songs in 1 command list and not respawn in the game just to go find another song to listen to? :x
Seems allot better to just have maybe 10 or 15 songs in a Command list so that way, they can stay in the game and not minimize it to go search for another song.

And besides, I lag for some retarded reason when listening to a song on the media player.

Crisis12096

Maybe your computer is slow? Anything in the background can cause lag, next time you're in game test it. Start the game without a music player up and check your frames per second, ctrl F. Turn on your music player and see what happens to your frames, I can't imagine a music player having that dramatic of an effect on them. You can try using Legions Lite, it'll improve your frames greatly but at the cost of graphics.

My music player is looped on random with 72+ songs, I never have to minimize.

Flamboyant

I heard Legions lite has horrible graphics.....I think i'll stick with the Normal legions.
I still think this idea I made up would be great idea because not all of our computers is as great as yours.

Crisis12096

Eh, I didn't mean to sound arrogant about it. My computer isn't actually that great. I'm also not trying to put down your idea, I think it's a pretty good one. I'll leave it at that.

Flamboyant

I can't make the Song pack since I have no clue on how to make it show in the game, I din't know where to get a notepad file so i copied the imma voice pack one and tried it for a test, renamed "yes" to "track1" and converted one of my songs to mp2 and renamed it to "Songs.Track1", That probably would have worked but Then we come to the "Imma, Sarge, Cyborg, Snaky" part.

Can anyone make one for me? I would like to have one side of the emotes, and one side with the songs. Not trying to sound Bossy but I have no clue on how to do this. Or I could just play around with Imma voice pack and replace a few stuff i Don't want.