How to move all the target info?

Binswees

The info that pops up whenever you aim over an object, players, flags etc. I find them very distracting and would just like to move them off to the left side or something.

Binswees

uh.. the target info? I'm not talking about the player indicators etc, but the actual text info when u aim over them.

In what folder are those pngs then? I can't find them in gui/images.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
It may be possible to create a script that would control the location of said text. I'd probably use it as well.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
You know I've wanted to try this to, but for a slightly different reason. This may sound funny, but I think that name-tags are responsible for the psychological processes that take place during a duel and that they directly influence the outcome of a duel.

Don't know if you understood anything or even agree with my claim, but I'd really like to try this if it is possible.

Binswees

I think I get what u mean. If u see the best player in legions coming at you, or just a player you feel you for some reason got a really hard time hitting, you might get a bit nervous or you will just keep thinking you are going to miss him as always, and that makes u lose some concentration. Or you may feel that you really wanna show how good you are to a certain player, and when he comes at you, you also get really nervous.

If you don't see who's coming at you, that thinking process won't occur, hopefully.

I just think the info covers the players too much, and want to move them. ^^ I have already changed the player indicator, made it alot smaller and moved it upwards so that it doesn't cover half the enemies' bodies, gives way better depth feeling.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
You know I've wanted to try this to, but for a slightly different reason. This may sound funny, but I think that name-tags are responsible for the psychological processes that take place during a duel and that they directly influence the outcome of a duel.

Don't know if you understood anything or even agree with my claim, but I'd really like to try this if it is possible.
Very interesting theory. But I think that that is only part of it. Sure, you're bound to get a little nervous if one of the best players comes flying at you, but there is a reason that they are one of the best. Just because you can't tell who it is doesn't mean that that the other person gets worse and I doubt that your nervousness is going to affect the outcome of the dual very much.

But still, interesting.