How did you find this site?

Vustom

I found it by going to Instantaction.com (bookmark BAM!) found that it said it was gone i was like :( omfg...
what now.
went to Torque website because i saw a link went to legions hit play now.. got error.. had another little freak out, went to Google law Legions: Overdrive, said WTF? looked and cried inside with happiness, then posted on facebook, and texted 15 people and got 32 I DONT GIVE A F**Ks :cool:
That's the spirit. :thumbsup:

hat3d_on3

Googled it... forgot about the IA website then typed "legions". Found this "InstantAction thanks all of its users and customers for their support over the years. While InstantAction.com is no longer available." Then browsed some more and found "legionsplayers.com"

Yoda5891

I was very sad when IA finally announced they were gone for good. So I was watching old videos of Legions game play on youtube and saw a comment about this site! :D

U8er

When IA went down I had honestly lost all hope. With their last dying breath they had snuffed out a bright burning light in the midst of dark fog of poor mainstream high production value games. I had presumed that IA still retained the rights to all the material regarding Legions. So time goes by, I learn to accept that the best game I'd ever played in comparison to all the other others in my time and most likely for many years to come had vanished completely. I've been quite the avid Quake player since Legions went down with the IA maintenance, and one afternoon a past Legions player joined up on the server I was in. It was then that he recognized my tag, and proceeded to inform me that "we will once again be able to play Legions". I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Could it just be rumors based off of nothing other than hope? My initially skeptical outlook on the matter changed in an instant when the player produced a link to Legions: Overdrive. I thanked him profusely and went on my merry way to this site, which I've been fawning over for the last while now. :D