HongKong servers coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
This applies for all asian residence. If you guys decide to donate, you get to see one sooner.

B@ng

This applies for all asian residence. If you guys decide to donate, you get to see one sooner.
but where to donate?the donate option right now is onyl for usa and europe servers so how to donate and where?i only donate if its sure that it will a server will be coming.if it comes i will donate surely.

Siantlark

No It's a scam!

But really you might just want to PM a dev about this before St3alth tries ta steal all ya money!

Nvidia

PM me if you want to donate, I will tell you when.
St3lth are you a dev or a responsible person? Why can you say when and where to donate? If they allow donations for Honkong servers he will notice early enough. For me that post looks more like you just wanted to sound important unless you can tell me a reason for it?

Siantlark

St3lth are you a dev or a responsible person? Why can you say when and where to donate? If they allow donations for Honkong servers he will notice early enough. For me that post looks more like you just wanted to sound important unless you can tell me a reason for it?
It was probably a joke. Most of this community does that you know.
Relax a little if anyone actually sends him money and loses it then they deserved to have been scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.