Homemade Recipes

57thRomance

I had just recently made myself an amazing egg sammich, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Then, I thought about making a thread for everyone to share their scrumptious concoctions. So, in response to the thread, post your favorite homemade recipes and a pic of the final result (if possible).
Here's my Bangin' Awesome Egg Sammich!
dsc05582q.jpg

2 hard-boiled eggs
1 sliced sausage
1/4 cup of grated Australian cheddar
4 mint leaves
A dab of pesto
One lightly toasted hard roll
Panfry that *chocolate cookie* for 5-7 min.
PURE GENIUS

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
dammit! how long do you fry it for! this isnt a recipe, its a list of ingredients!!!!

but it looks so nice O_O

RainPilot

stinky bear
My sammich u jelly??
I don't have pesto, Aussie Ched, or mint leaves so I substituted.

I used Monterey Jack and then I cooked it in olive oil. Afterwards, I added salsa and fresh chili peppers.

Gotta admit, pretty freaking delicious.

My recipe:

SPAGHETTI WITH VODKA SAUCE W/ MEAT
Ingredients:
-Spaghetti
-Your choice of tomato sauce (preferably marinara or meat)
- Some light cream
- Some kind of meat, for this I would recommend shrimp, but it works well with chicken too!

Cook your god damn spaghetti. While that's cooking, cook your shrimp or meat(for shrimp just add some spices, for chicken, bread the chicken.)

1. Cook spaghetti and shrimp/meat. * Add some spices to to your shrimp/bread your chicken
2. Drain spaghetti + turn off shrimp/meat.
3. Warm up your sauce.
4. Mix light cream with sauce until it's an orange like the picture below.
images

5. Mix sauce with spaghetti.
6. Add shrimp or plop breaded chicken on top.
7. Do the dishes and get a glass of milk
8. Eat this delicious meal.

Trust me, this is amazing. It's the sauce that's the best, you can add the sauce to ramen without meat or seasoning, and it's delicious.

If you don't try this in your life time, you will be missing out on a lot.

Redvan

Private Tester
my wife makes these
cannoli3631_b.jpg

this
ehL8TaGq13c21313436353434371oqQcAQ_1299250373.jpg

this
eggplant-parmesan.jpg

and pretty much anything else Italian you can think of. The cheesecake and cannoli recipes are her own invention though, so I don't have any recipes to share. And I do say, being a professional cheesecake eater, her cheesecake is better than the Cheesecake Factory's. Ahhh, to be married to an Italian :D