Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Right so I have just been DDOS'd and I would like to know, what program blocks out incoming DDOS attacks?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
  1. How do you know you're being DDOS'd
  2. You can't mitigate a DDOS attack
  3. I doubt you are being DDOS'd

Dino

1. How do you know you're being DDOS'd
  2. You can't mitigate a DDOS attack
  3. I doubt you are being DDOS'd
I know i'm being ddos'd cause i went onto my task manager and went to performance, I then clicked on Wi-Fi and it said (Send - 0Kbps and Recieve 0Kbps*) Also my skype connection was *chocolate cookies* and every game that I went on was so laggy, (Over 500 ping)

*For over 2 hours it stayed like that

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
I know i'm being ddos'd cause i went onto my task manager and went to performance, I then clicked on Wi-Fi and it said (Send - 0Kbps and Recieve 0Kbps*) Also my skype connection was *chocolate cookies* and every game that I went on was so laggy, (Over 500 ping)

*For over 2 hours it stayed like that
That means that you have connection issues. Nothing to point at a DDOS attack.

I love that everyone and their grandchildren think they are getting DDOS'd these days when a slight connection issue comes along.

Now reboot the modem/router. Restart the computer. Use a cable instead of a Wi-Fi. And see if something worked.

Dino

I did phone my internet provider, they even said it was a DDOS attack, they told me to restart my modem and the problem was resolved. I went back onto skype again and my friend added another person to the call, about 20 minutes later I got the same problem, the internet connection was *chocolate cookies* and it just wouldn't let me speak clearly to my friend. So I went an restarted the modem and it was resolved. After that I didn't get the problem again.

Dino

Perhaps it's your PC being used for a DDOS attack (zombie). Either way, you might want to run some malware/spyware stuff, and if that fails you can always hop onto irc and ask GReaper for advice. That guy's a wizard with computers.
Cheers Seymour, you can close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.