Help me mod the sound!

Frosted

Could anyone help me mod my game to my taste, I would like to change some sounds but I am not sure how to do it.

I know I need some kind of converter to convert the audio files to something legions can read but I am not sure what converter I need or what types of files legions can understand.

I mostly want to change the sound of the over drive and jetting, and maybe put some real spin fusor sound to the rocket launcher.

PuppyGuard

File Converter:
Just follow instructions on website
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
::
Once the converter is installed, you will want to follow the directions on it and then choose the output for the file; as it converts, it will send the converted file to a default location(mine is desktop). You will want to convert your sound files to mp2.

Frosted

Thx for the nice converter.

If I want to change a sound file I just replace it with my own in the Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\sound ?

Arch

Legions Developer
Audacity works well too. need.You can edit the sound files and to change the format, just open the file up and save it as the new format that you need.

skypredator

Och, ah tried to do just this, but ah ran into sev'ral problems, yah see. One of them was that the files woldnae play as normal Mp2's. Ah mayd a braw few sound profiles that ah was excited tae put oop on the ken forums, but alas, a pore ole lad ain't got luck enuff for it tae work. Bloody ole Audacity.

Arch

Legions Developer
Och, ah tried to do just this, but ah ran into sev'ral problems, yah see. One of them was that the files woldnae play as normal Mp2's. Ah mayd a braw few sound profiles that ah was excited tae put oop on the ken forums, but alas, a pore ole lad ain't got luck enuff for it tae work. Bloody ole Audacity.
I got none of that. Why can't you just type normally?

skypredator

Sorry, bud. I just miss my home, y'know? I said that Audacity wouldn't let me use the files as sound files for Legions. I guess all I have to do is open them up and save them with the extension "mp2". :p

Arch

Legions Developer
Sorry, bud. I just miss my home, y'know? I said that Audacity wouldn't let me use the files as sound files for Legions. I guess all I have to do is open them up and save them with the extension "mp2". :p
Yeah, and set them as "Read Only"