health and jetpack bar disappearing

Kat999

I did a search and found this thread only about this bug: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/health-and-jet-bar-sometime-disapear.477/

Does anyone have a fix? I started to get it only after i bought a new monitor and changed my resolution to 1920x1080. It seems to happens randomly, sometimes when i get damaged, sometimes when i simply fly around or when i ski...and it happens often, so it's pretty annoying :p Luckily the bars appear again when re-spawning or it would impossible to play :)

Thanks for you help

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I think it's a common problem. [...]
While I've heard about it several times, it never affected me.

If it should have happened to you, please post complete system specs, resolution, fullscreen yes/no, etc. Let's find the lowest common denominator.

Application-1

test bester
Happens to me only two times. First time alt+tabbing fixed and the second time using jets or getting dameged made them pop back up.

Kat999

I noticed that this bug happens more often on new maps like stygian and fallout . On those maps 90% of the time the two bars disappear only few secs after i respawn, making it a really annoying bug :(
This started to happen only when i changed my pc config and my monitor, i don't know if maybe it is related to screen resolution or video card...my pc spec now are:

Win 7 64 bit
sandy bridge cpu
nvidia gtx 570
asus motherboard, i can't remember the model now but i don't think it is important.

i play on 1920x1080, full screen. Do you need any other info which can be useful to help solving the bug?

Thanks in advance.

zwidow

new pc new bug.
When i respawn healt + anergy bar are ok, then disappear afther 5 sec.. new respawn and they came back for 5 seconds.. not randomly but always like this..
Win 7 64 bit
intel 2600 i7
nvidia gtx 580
gigabyte z68X-UD3P-B3 motherboard
1680x1050 resolutions full screen but in window mode is the same.

updated driver, same problem...

Propkid

Happens very rarely to me. Mostly when I spawn, but sometimes randomly. Didn't have it happen to me for months though, and I've gone through several OS reinstalls during that time.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
win 7 64 bit
i5 2500k
Asus radeon 6950
Gigabyte z68a-d3h-b3

1680x1050

i also have the bars disappear until i respawn :/

JCARTEL

Private Tester
Never happend on my old PC... When I respawn health & energy bars are ok, then they disappear after a few seconds, mine never come back until death :(
Far as I am aware all drivers are up to date as well...
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I7 2600K
MSI N580GTX
MSI Z68MA-ED55
1280 x 1024 always Full Screen.

I've only ever had it rarely; maybe 15 times in the past 6 months.
it's unfortunate, but I'm about to break the win7x64 thingo.

Win Vista 32bit
intel core2duo E6550 2.33GHz
ATI Radeon X1300 (horrible I know)
Can't remember Motherboard
1680 x 1050 full-screen.