.HeadPhones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chameleon

.HeadPhones
The recruiting page for the clan: .HeadPhones
This was a old T:V clan that shutted down after 2 years.
Now however with L:O coming up I am going to try to rebuild this clan
I might brings some old T:V players in here but I doubt that will be happening
Are you interested in joining us then either give me a PM or reply to this thread, also we are a European

Recruiting: All positions

Roster:
- Chameleon (Leader)

We got our website here: http://headphone.enjin.com/home

Do not be afraid to apply to this clan! The inexperienced are more then welcome in this clan. I am here to 'train' and help you out. You are not turned down because of skill but more on the fact that you either do not speak english or you are just a jerk.

Immanent

.HeadPhones

Do not be afraid to apply to this clan! The inexperienced are more then welcome in this clan. I am here to 'train' and help you out. You are not turned down because of skill but more on the fact that you either do not speak english or you are just a jerk.

English speakers should not be too much of a problem... where as jerks should be.
If you couldn't speak or read english... how would you even navigate to this page -_- don't google translate pl0x.

Chameleon

English speakers should not be too much of a problem... where as jerks should be.
If you couldn't speak or read english... how would you even navigate to this page -_- don't google translate pl0x.
I am talking about speaking english there. I want to get a mumble or maybe teamspeak server for games.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
As App just admitted to me that he was just having a little fun, and he'll still be leaving the community, this (somewhat awkwardly) falls under the category of trolling, and as such has been locked.

Best of luck in your journeys, App!

Status
Not open for further replies.