Headphones for a large head?

Freeman

RAYTANG
Looking to get a pretty solid headset. As the title suggest, I gotta pretty big head. (24 1/2-25inchs).

Budget: Something under $200 CDN would be nice, wont mind paying a few dollars more if necessary though.
Requirements: Built in mic, 3.5mm headphone jack>usb,

doesnt need to be 7.1 or 5.1. stereo works fine for me.

imma be using this for gaming/music, so long lasting comfort would be noice.

I've also looked around a bit (google), and some reviews were mentioning the sennheiser pc350 (a tad too pricey for me), steelseries 5h

Application-1

test bester
The black razer one. Forgot the name of it. Razer is pretty darn big, and it goes over ears and it is so comfy. I self got a A30 astrogaming headset wich stretches out pretty far but does not go over your ears.

I've got the same problem as you (having around 25 inch) but for some reason i use an ordinary headphone (JVC HA-S600). (Even tho my ski helmet is like 26inch).

I guess every head is different.

Application-1

test bester
I never owned a steelseries item. I do have a razer headphone (without mic). But I can vouch for the quality and the o so nice comfort.

Sin

Private Tester
I ordered a z6a, ended up returning it because of A. Wasn't compatible with my laptop sound card. ( :/ ) B. Was sort of uncomfortable. The inner padding was very thin, and I felt the hard plastic of the speakers rubbing on my ear all the time. Didn't enjoy it.
I went with a Razer Megalodon, VERY comfortable. I believe Blabla has a Carcharias, so you could ask him about it.

blabla12

Yeah the Razor Carcharias is comfortable and sound cancels very well, also you dont really need a super expensive headset for gaming, it doesnt really add that much, its just sound lolz