HDMI

k e v i n

Private Tester
for the monitor? cause to me it sounds like your talking about power (cause of the word "plug" you used) which doesn't exist. I think most new motherboards come with HDMI, and so do graphic cards.

Last edited:

Doomsify

I am talking about a HDMI port on a computer. Like if i build my one computer can i put a HDMI port cause the monitors i want only take HDMI.

Accelerate

Private Tester
Nearly all GPUs nowadays have HDMI ports. So unless you are buying some outdated crap GPU you don't really have to worry about it not having an HDMI port.

Doomsify

I know there are options for buying computers, but in the future I plan on building a computer and want to put in a HDMI port. I might sound dumb, sorry.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Nearly all GPUs nowadays have HDMI ports. So unless you are buying some outdated crap GPU you don't really have to worry about it not having an HDMI port.
^^^
Most will have HDMI ports, some newer/higher end ones might forgo it for Displayport cause of 4K. Just read the information on the GPU, it'll say what ports it has.

k e v i n

Private Tester
I believe all new motherboards will have an HDMI. Even if it doesn't, most likely you'll probably get a graphics card. When searching online for graphic cards, most websites should have some sort of filter where you can refine your results and "checkmark" the HDMI option. Like this on amazon.

Capture.JPG