HAWKEN beta

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Ladies please, enough bickering, if you can run it good for you, if you can't get a better computer.

Fixious

Test Lead
I like how you bought your cousin's, sold it to him so you could buy a piano to start your sweet music career and then bought it back.
B4H7j.gif

Defender

I'm loving the game, and the jump jets..
Just loaded it up on my older computer.
It will run on some on older computers using low settings.
I'm getting about 20 frams per sec, witch is better than I expected..
But for just 90 bucks, im updating my main board and ram to 8gig ddr3, next week..
8gig ddr3 ram should help a lot.. Next a newer video card after that....

2.40 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad
2 gig ram ddr2
Board: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD G31TM-P21 (MS-7529) 1.0
Bus Clock: 267 megahertz
NVIDIA GeForce 210, 1 gig ram ddr3

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
facedesk. You can't upgrade to 8gb of DDR3 ram if you have DDR2 slots on your motherboard defender.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
But for just 90 bucks, im updating my main board and ram to 8gig ddr3, next week..

facedesk. You can't upgrade to 8gb of DDR3 ram if you have DDR2 slots on your motherboard defender.

Looks like he's upgrading his motherboard as well. Also, got my alpha access (SeymourGore)!

First impressions of the game were very favourable, I'm surprised at how nice it looks and how well it played on my system (Phenom II X3, 8 GB, Radeon 6870).

Unfortunately I'll be gone for 3 weeks starting sunday so the beta access is bitter sweet!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
(Phenom II X3, 8 GB, Radeon 6870).

I have pretty much the same setup but with an i5 instead, get random fps drops on the more textured maps. Looks better than T:A for sure though.

Also, any chance of a Hawken channel being setup on ts3?