Harmony - Another Legions movie

MJ1284

I did enjoy the music, and the greyscale coloring was used very effectively in this film! I didn't watch this before I placed the CC on Vybez's, if you were thinking I did. ;)

See? I told you it takes time to figure out what works and what doesn't :D
But to be honest I probably wouldn't have gone that way had I not received feedback & criticism on previous videos at all, as video maker you'll have different point of view towards your videos than others (can't help it).

MJ1284

i love your vids bro well done;) it was a video on youtube that led me to this game so thanks to all u movie makers

Funny thing is that's how I found about Legions too. All the viral advertisement has brought atleast me and jago (who's Sentinel skill makes TR00PER & App-1 poop their pants) to this community... which makes all those dozens videos on YouTube more than worth it :D

Royalty

The Aussie
Umg its gone. Why MJ whhyyyy
He removed all of his vids... :(
Keeping those videos up made me feel like a dirty liar saying "Heyy here's a cool game I'd like you folks to try out" while the game itself went down the shitter months ago.

Back when I kept making those videos I really thought Legions would have potential, but as time went on I realized Legions took a wrong turn(s) somewhere along the line and look where we're at now: Pubs are filled with incompetent idiots who can't do anything but mortar flagstand & llama the flag WHILE NOBODY ARSES TO CHASE! You remember that happening in Tribes games? I'm pretty sure that's not those are reasons why Tribes -games are known for.

I could rant on and on but I'd just repeat what other people have said in other threads and that'd make no difference ingame anyways, so I don't give a *dance* anymore what happens to Legions.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
it's a *dancing* video of a *dancing* game, you gays should stop whining and be happy to still have the game!

MJ1284

no, not anymore! won't be making anything until observer mode/demos come out, which means 3-500 lightyears away from now but i couldn't care less since ascend is fracking awesome :D
You do realize that lightyear is measure of distance, not time? ;)