HARDCORE LAG!!!! PLEASE HELP

TheDerpyMuffin

hey, im curious if there is anything i can do, i used to play the original, and my computer being fixed recently, wanted to play this, but no matter what server im on, EVEN if IM hosting the game, i lag,but the server runs fine and i REALLY want to play with my friends, and i want to show the game to others in its full glory... im running with 8 gigs of ram, a Nvidea 650 Ti GTX graphics card, and my process for is an intel core 2 duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz... my internet is fabulous, i can play most games, such as firefall (look it up if you dont know, fabulous free to play game, very intesive though, and hard on my internet) which is much more intensive than this... i did this test that i was told to, when no one was home, so this is the result, please help, id like to get moer people in here by demonstrating, but i cant if the game keeps lagging so hard

Attachments

• hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    14 KB · Views: 27

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
It's important to note that Legions is a game VERY sensitive to ping, other games have better network smoothing. So you may not notice ping issues in other games.

GReaper

Grumpy
Not enough samples - you've only done 10 ping samples. Try it again and aim for 1000 samples.

Your ping is pretty much crap from the 2nd hop, you've either got connection issues or your connection is saturated.